"Which is the most versatile guitar? What is the one guitar that will do all styles most easily?"
Before we answer we must acknowledge that the prevailing thought is: there is not one guitar that can do it all. And if you are trying to specifically specialize in different sounds, that may be true. But, for all around everything, for an instrument that can cop all styles and not force you to change guitars all night long, the most versatile guitar on Earth might be the Top T.
There are quite a few reasons why Top T has such an extreme range:
- “T” body: when done properly, its overall shape offers a sonic signature that falls in a middle ground between the "S" shape and Bulldog. Broader than S, more snap and pop than Bulldog.
- Anderson switching allows easy 5-Way or Switcheroo access to an almost uncountable amount of sounds while still utilizing easy-to-operate and familiar control.
- Exotic wood-topped body adds a bit of dominance to the sonic presentation.
- Choice of Mahogany or Alder body back will further incline your preferred style, slightly emphasizing mid-focused humbucker tones or wider single coil tones, respectively. A Basswood body back will balance in the middle between the two sounds and Swamp Ash will bequeath open, delicate and airy musicality.
- Solid or Hollow body chambers gives growl or smooth flowing sounds of the same nature.If complete versatility is not your thing and you want the most elegant "T" guitar to deliver a more specialized sonic message, we merely need to equip this same guitar with a different electronic package and it can be as specialized as your needs require.